Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In the Clouds

in the clouds

I had other plans for the photo of some of the new Baiastice releases, but seeing the shimmer of satin against the gray clouds, I chose simplicity. Sometimes that is simply the best.

I am not sure why I am so entranced with this Etika Ribbon Necklace, part of a set which includes dangly diamond earrings, but I was  -- at first sight.

It isn't the first bow necklace I have tried, but this one seems to be infused with character. Likely that is just me being whimsical, but it is how I feel.  Find it at the Baiastice booth at Blush.

With many colors to choose from, it wasn't hard to match another new release, the Baiastice Shangry Lingerie available at FaMESHed.  A bra top as well as nylons (not appliers) are part of the set. Again, many colors as well as patterns are available.

Hair: pr!tty - Dakota - :rigged: - [Half Down] :Fades


Pose by: Verocity

Comments

Popular Posts