Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Red Lace and Satin

Collage in Red

I have been in a red mood of late and once again it takes center stage.

It all started with the beautifully made wrap skirt from ~Nerido~.  The Nika Skirt comes with it's own string bikini and should you be a brave gal, you will be set for the beach or the bedroom.

While I venture into courageous territory now and then, there was still that "safe for work" territory and so I ventured deep into my virtual closet, rummaging and tossing. I remembered a very pretty texture applier bodysuit from Beautiful, Dirty, Rich and you guessed it -- red.

The skirt and coordinating string bikini fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink bodies and comes in many lovely colors. Find it at Cosmopolitan.

Other newness in my collage includes:

.::Supernatural::. @ Cosmopolitan - Alba Necklace and earrings available in Black Copper Gold and Silver

Newchurch Double Happiness Wedding Decor (part of a big wedding set including arbor, chairs and tea service (all auspiciously red). Find it at On9.



One more shot playing with animations on my building pad.


And here is an addendum.  You can find the matching TOPS to the skirt and bikini at Tres Chic (opens today).

THAT was a nice surprise.



Ducknipple Hair: Alice

Poses by: Eternal Dream and Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts