Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Playin Around


There are quite a few people in my life (mostly men) who are convinced that I don't play enough. They are likely right! 

Busy with Fantasy Faire creations I am definitely outside of my normal comfort zone -- and having a wonderful time. So when a huge box of past Amacci release hairs landed in my inventory this morning I had a little squee time.

Many styles and genres, I divided them into folders by types for easier finding. Since I was already IN fantasy mode and since I am currently working on vendor photos which NEED fantasy style hair -- my first pick to show you is Bounty. There are many color set huds for each of the newer hairs. They are easy to use with accurate color photos. This is from the "variants" pack.

Since I was playing (oh my!) I decided to look in my "poses to go through" folder. Among the many offerings from Helamiyo who makes some very memorable poses (the Geometry set from long ago still one of my go tos for quirky shots) I found these Sorry What offerings. Now these were from a venue likely long past, but you can just zip over to Miyoko Magic's shop and see what you might find.


Since I was possibly having a little too much fun this morning before my work day began,  a raw shot of Bounty is included here. I can't wait to show you some of the other styles. And if YOU can't wait, just zip on over to the hair store at Amacci and fine a perfect new "do".

Now even though fun was the theme this morning, I was a GOOD LITTLE BLOGGER and read the notecard that came with the hairs.   Here's what you bargain hunting gals need to know.


Started March 25th – a short and sweet spring sale with discount on some of the newest hairstyles. You will get 30% off on 24 of the newer hair releases! The sale will run a week.
Jewelry by MEVA from a past gacha venue. It may still be at the main shop; worth checking.


I showed you this wonderfully fitting Sue bodysuit (Maitreya) from Stories&Co. by Flowey a few days ago. What I did NOT tell you is that it is mod. Yes, you heard me gals. You can change both transparency and tint the color for perfect matches !

Now how cool is that? Find it at No21.


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Lumae - Eirtae skin applier

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Helamiyo from the Sorry What Set

Comments

Popular Posts