Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

On The Road


Even if you haven't made it over to COLLABOR88 yet, I am betting that you have heard about the new {what next} scooters. Sooooo many pretty colors, they come in a luggage version with both plain and patterned luggage.

There is a story with today's post. Last winter I spent many hours honing my biker babe skills. Eventually I made it around a very long track -- one that covered many regions -- in 1 minute and 48 seconds. My goal was to make it under two minutes. The track record was 1:34. So I did good.


Happily the new MOSP is right on Route 7 that follows along the coastline and includes many oceanfront Linden builds. I had spied some of them on the map, but hadn't ventured out to see them in an up close and personal way. So I set myself an adventurous goal -- simply to get to the closest one.

Now I am rusty for sure and this bike works differently than the one I road all last year, but in a few minutes I was puttering along and not running into anyone's house, car, children *wink*. All good.

I made it to my goal, patted myself on the back and took a photo to prove I had been there. Even if you don't plan to RIDE one of these bikes, they are a gorgeous photo prop and come with a nice sitting animation for when you are at rest. At 11 land impact each, they are a deal!

 

The regular bikes seat up to two people and of course have lots of features like gears and on off lights and LOCKING.  There is also a sidecar if you have two friends to take along.


A full rundown of my  jeans, boots and top is included in tomorrow's fashion post.

Hair: Truth group gift, Kizzy

The Surf Shack in the background is by Trompe Loeil.


Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: the bike and LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts