Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Street Walking Ladylike Style


With my new computer almost set up and plenty of angst behind me (she says hopefully) it was time to do some testing. I journeyed over to Hesperia of Templemore where the lovliness and abundance of mesh had previously had me crashing at many a turn.  A test? You betcha.

I of course was attired in newness.

Let's start off with these ***ArisAris/B&W~Gara06~Trendy Celebrities heels. Now I showed you these a couple of days ago, but I neglected to mention that there are TWO HUDS. Well, let's be honest, I didn't tell you simply because I hadn't noticed.  This means pretty much any conceivable color and many patterns are available. You can of course change the textures on the different parts also.  Happily I found a lovely pink selection to go with my new ...


Baiastice Clya Dress in Rose out for FaMESHed. So very pretty and feminine, you can choose from a myriad of lovely colors.


Fall is here and it is a great time to get out and do some exploring. Enjoy.

Jewelry: Eclectica Vintage Rose


Hair: [elikatira] Lillian

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts