Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Made in Heaven


A perfect pairing? You betcha but since both the Trompe Loeil  Olivine Hangout Set (Uber) and the Ducknipple Centrum Set (all one piece) have extensive pattern and color change menus respectively, I had plenty of help!

Both outfit and decor are lots of fun and had me feeling nostalgic. Got I got myself hippiefied for the occasion.

The almost free on your prim budget books (half a land impact for each stack) are from Sway's. Not new, I have used them many times and many places when I was on a prim budget -- and even when I was not.

Eclectica Old Round Hippy Glasses

MINA Hair - Jacky - Natural

KOSH- HELIAN NECKLACE -female- [petrol]

Essenz - Alabama heels

Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: Vista Animations, aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts