Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Forest Fantasy

I feel  like a pretty nymphet in this outfit and I "could" be a naughty one as this dress comes in a transparent version as well AND in many luscious ombre and solid colors. It is the Vania dress from Baiastice for the Festival of Sin.
Specially for the "Lovefest" (August 15th -23rd), a celebration of all things Lovecraftian! These headpieces, inspired by the HP Lovecraft book "The Shadow over Innsmouth", are made by Eclectica! They come in two styles (smooth and rough) each with four color choices by hud. Hair bases are included for legacy avatars.

You can also find these on the Marketplace (rugged) (smooth).  (Honestly I got lost at the festival so the Market might be safer *wink*.)


There are also some very nicely made and feminine Bucket Bags from Baiastice at that naughty festival.

I can't say that they coordinate all that well with my headpiece *wink*, but I wanted you to see them.

So just place your hand over my head in the photo and view the dress and bag.

OK. I am kidding, but you get the point.



All pretty things!








Maitreya Mesh Body

.LeLutka.Mesh Head-STELLA

Mayfly Eyes

Poses by: EverGlow

Comments

Popular Posts