Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Coloricious


I spend most of my time in neutrals mode; black and tan, charcoal and taupe. But every now and then I really want to break away from my norm and enjoy some COLOR!

From Trompe Loeil, the Kiya Beach Huts in five colors (includes neutrals) exclusive for COLLABOR88.  Cute as can be with string lights and decks galore, the huts are perfect for beachtime living.


Also big in the color category (and also with neutral choices in the mix) these ArisAris Lennart capris with hud that let you change patterns of pants and belt as well as the button metal.

A new French-rolled hairdo let's the breezes cool you. Look for Vanity Hair's The Italian Job.  Many color choices by hud.

My tank?  CARGO // Ribbed  Tanktop // Dark Colors (hud)



Poses by: HelaMiyo :: Poses :: Sorry what (Alice in Sexyland promo)

Comments

Popular Posts