Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Digits Meme 2015


Happily Berry's Digits 2015 meme coincided with a really cute release from BAIASTICE for The Liaison Collaborative (opens the 15th).  The three piece set comes in both tartan and lacy varieties -- and of course many colors!   Look for FLING lingerie.

Now I didn't type out all my digits for this year but I did check for changes. Here are my digit numbers from 2012.

alas some favorite lingerie that no longer works for me.

Do you currently own a mesh body? If so, do you wear it all the time or just once in a while?

YESSSSS. ALWAAAAYS.
 
What is your preferred mesh body available on the market right now?Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

Have you changed your shape since you started wearing the body?

Yes. Oddly my changes were pretty much opposite Berry's.  In order to fit into my favorite clothes, I had to change my breast size from 22 to 43 and lower my butt to 0 from 22. My thighs and legs are more muscular (bigger) with the mesh body. I noted that when I found some tall boots no longer fit in the size I previous wore.

Those were the only two changes. My fat had been 0 for a long while and my arms had been 75, so not new changes.

How do you feel about mesh bodies in general? 

I love love love my Lara body.  It would be my save running out of a burning building item *wink*.

What is one thing you would request from designers when it comes to mesh bodies?

More shoes please!   I would so like to see some of my favorite Slink shoes rerigged for Lara.

I do agree that it would be MUCH easier for designers if there was a single applier system. I don't actually have any applier clothes besides the undies that came with Lara, but it would be nice to have more options. Lara seems to be the goto body in the "wars" so hopefully there will be more choices soon.




Pose by: Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts