Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Playin' with the Boys


It's a Man's World -- or maybe not. This evening's foray into my review packs sent me on an androgynous trail. My skin is for guys but when I tried it on my normal shape it looked pretty good (ya know how that shifting genders thing can be). So I decided to dig out one of may androgynous shapes and do a styling.

Here's the lowdown:

Skin: Speakeasy :: Mason Skin (Rockabilly Fashion Fair) By now you MUST have the LM *wink*
Jacket and leggings from Munique (Rockabilly Fashion Fair)
Tie: KMADD Moda ~ Tie ~ Guitar Hero Red on Black [full]  (Rockabilly Fashion Fair)


Also from TRFF, this very cute guitar pose (guitar comes with) from Tabou.



Not to be left out of Y chromosome territory, a fantastic Foosball prop with poses (there is an adult version but I in my primness did not open it :D). from Cheeky Pea for The Mens Department!

Yeah guys!


Poses by: furniture, guitar and Torridwear (NLA)

Comments

Popular Posts