Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Talk

So I looked for an "outtake" to go atop this "Strawberry's being nosy again" post *wink*, but alas there were none. It may seem like I am avoiding fashion of late but honestly I am not getting much fashion arriving in my inbox. So, I blog what comes my way.

There is that mesh thing and not everything fits or looks good. It would be a disservice to feature non-fitting attire. We saw too much of that when mesh was new.

On the upside there are some great hunts starting in a few days, plus SL10B (my plot is already filled and waiting with goodies to pick up).

MEANWHILE ----


This is for Berry's communication meme.

  1. Who did you speak to last inworld today? LaPicean, somewhere between mentor and boss.
  2. Who has taught you most about SL? No one person really. I read a lot and get much of my info from tutorials and forum post and the like.
  3. Who do you turn to for help? The SL Forums which are filled with some very wonderful and helpful folks. 
  4. Who is the most entertaining person on your friend list? Chandra as she often makes me laugh.
  5. Do you speak to your SL friends outside of SL? I had RL friends that joined SL before I. I still talk to one of them daily.
  6. Are you part of a community or family inworld? No, I’m not. Loner. Worker. Mad creator. No time for family. What can I say?
  7. Are you usually around a lot of people or do you spend most of your time alone inworld? Alone, at MOSP these days. Often on my building pad gazing at the somewhat clear skies.

Comments

I totally admit, I love being nosy! :P I need to find time to check out the SL forums more often. I feel like I'm missing a lot by not reading them. Also, looking forward to seeing your SL10B plot!


Popular Posts