Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Freeness and Alice



Surprises are often a wonderful things. The other day I found a mysterious folder in my inventory. It was from Evie's Closet and contained a notecard about freeness. We all like freeness. Many of us are fans of Evie's Closet which has been around perhaps before I came out of the pod. I do remember visiting throughout my checkered past, but I hadn't been by in awhile.

The outfit in the pack appears to be from Halloween (do we really care?) and is top notch. You have the choice of short skirt (worn), long skirt (a little blood won't hurt much) or just the corsety goodness. Pick it up on the freebie wall where there are other very nice gifts. I clicked on a mermaid outfit; you just never know when you might need one!

My photo op spot of the day is LEA23 where Alice in Wonderland is the theme.  It is  a big build and I didn't get to all of it, but views abound and there is a photography contest going on. So get out your cameras and snap a shot for a chance at a prize.



Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts