Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Dustbunnies and Diamonds


 It's that time again -- INVENTORY cleanup.

Now I am pretty good with my inventory. I delete readily and sort -- well I do sorta sort. But I not only have too many things, I also have a MESS. Things to go through, box as needed, delete, backup, sort and sort again.

My top folder in my inventory is called "This week's stuff". Now obviously I was very optimistic when I named that folder well over a year ago. Releases sometimes stay in there way too long.

I haven't made it all the way through that folder yet; I have subfolders (and subfolders in the subfolders in the subfolder *wink*) for both the Medieval Hunt and some of Pose Fair. OK. I also found a folder of aDORKable holiday advent poses. Oh my!

Making progress, I give you one "this week" item, one "a couple of weeks ago" item and one "how on earth did I forget about this" item.

This week's: .:EMO-tions:. * DAYLIGHT * necklace
Not too long ago:  Ducknipple DN Mesh: Bodysuit
From VALENTINES:  Trompe Loeil's Shelf with Framed Imagine Quote

Hair by EMO-tions: Celie

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Unknown said…
Beautiful picture.

Popular Posts