Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Snowball Fight


Khargo has a really fun snowball fight prop. It looks great in your wintery landscape even when not in use. Find it at the Christmas Store. My colorful midriff baring outfit is a new release, SLC Mesh Cropped Sweater, Skinny Jeans & Ugg Boots in teal. There are plenty of other colors to choose from. I added my favorite Paradisis belt.

My hair is a just out today release, .:EMO-tions:. * RACHEL*/ darkbrown.


The prop come with two long animations with adjustments. Taunt your buddies and have a great time taking photos. A sled and snowball piles add realism to the scene.


And if you are a pose collector like me, you may have some other actions that will work well with this fun prop.

Poses by: snowball field and [Lyndz-Matic]

Comments

Popular Posts