Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Going Ethnic

Lots of you have this top. My inventory lists is as "Acid and Mala orange boho NM set Culture Shock". I love that we can customize our file folders. It really helps when you are looking for something. This isn't old enough of course to qualify as vintage, but if you have forgotten about yours, the warm weather will be here soon -- for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere anyway.

This new necklace from BenS Beauty (Indian Necklace Reds) goes perfectly!  Just in case you need an excuse to go shopping.



I was in an orange mood last eve when I put this outfit together. I had also promised to show you some more of the COLLABOR88 goods from Trompe Loeil.  I love these chairs and cute little table. I have a thing for little tables it seems in both worlds. The chair is amazingly TWO PRIMS.  The poses don't work for my long limbs, but if you are more natural sized, this is a wonderful item. Other colors are available as well as a couch. Try them out at the COLLABLOR88 showcase.   Lemons from CONCRETE FLOWERS; rug from the Egg Scramble hunt. My pants are oldies from Paradisis and my sandals which I will be pulling out of the closet again this year, from BAIASTICE.

My top pose is from Long Awkward Pose, one of the Random Set poses from the fair. This reminds me of the Jazz Hands set which I purchased long ago and have used often. Lots of fun.

And now that I think on it, the chair is mod and I have building skills. I can switch out some poses in that great chair for some that do fit me and be a very happy gal. Chic Aeon writes that down on her todo list.

Have a wonderful, sunny day!  And if you don't have sun, get to a virtual beach and work on that pixel tan.

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts