Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Season's Palette Hunt


The Season's Palette Hunt starts in about an hour. I did a little early sleuthing with some good results. Not all prize vendors are set to buy; not all are filled. Happily though in my very brief sojourn of the eve, I found them all. Two I will retrace tomorrow and hopefully pick up the prizes.

The hunt objects are fairly small and even when out in the open can be difficult to find so going with a friend or two might be helpful. My favorite gift of the first dip is this very pretty dress with shrug from Sassy. I love the colors! And the print reminds me of my new cherry tree; so pretty.


Another very nice find is this long MESH dress from Leri Miles Designs. It comes in two sizes and one just might fit YOU!

So thanks to the folks that got their items out in time for the start. Go forth and look for the colors of Spring. I am ready!

Poses by: Vista Animations and Long Awkward Pose

Comments

ElbaN said…
Lovely post
I love your hair. Where is it form?
Chic Aeon said…
Hair is old, really old and a group gift maybe? = Hal*Hina = Hair -sasha- [cassis brown] There may be something similar at the shop -- if the shop is still around. Haven't been there in ages. Good luck!

Popular Posts