Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Working My Way Back




I have really enjoyed my time away from the blog-o-sphere, more than I expected actually. Reflection brings a few changes to this blog, but ones I am guessing you as readers can live with :D. That is my hope anyway.

I am no longer going to try and keep a schedule. The daily post before tub and breakfast is no more -- at least that is my intention. Old habits die hard as we all know. I have given up fancy borders for the moment so that designers wishing to use my photos for promo pics can do that easier. And, insert fanfare here -- I am no longer going to list every item I am wearing at the bottom of the post.

Now, I know that is "tradition" but I also know that most of you want to know what is new and what is free. Older items, some that may no longer be available really aren't the point of the post. So I am going to save myself time and energy, and you confusion by letting you know about the good new stuff and leaving out the other.  If you see something you think you really must have that isn't mentioned, just IM me and I will do my best to let you know if the items is available and who made it.


Believe it or not, this is my chartreuse post.  A quick search of my inventory brought up NO items with that color name. Are we surprised? Not so much *wink*. I like chartreuse well enough, in fact when I was about 12 years of age I wanted to redo my room in chartreuse, yellow and purple. Definitely ahead of my time in the color scheme area - LOL.

The greenish part in my chartreuse outfit is made up of mostly new releases.  My bra tankini is from ~famless~ (SummerShirt green). The canvas belt with lots of eyelets is from E d e n. (studded belt (green)) and my  Espadrilles (Lime Green Straw Espadrille Flat ) hale from Duh!.  

And the cute bucket of icy cold treats?  You can find them at the Miss and Miss Project. They come with a matching Popsicle mouthy.

PS. For anyone interested in how that hurricane turned out in New Toulouse, you can see the video here.  It is VERY good to get out of those same clothes *wink*.

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
yay -- good to see you getting back into things on your own terms.... and your new plans sound very sane!
Chandra said…
everything that Nissa said - long as you still come ONLINE to chat at least before tub and breakfast ;D
Great one Chic!
I love those shots with the main color just a subtle detail in accessories.. but not so subtle after all!

Popular Posts