Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Raw


I am in a purist mood this early morn; raw shots. You, me and Windlight in The Crack Den. A vast adult role play area with great attention to detail, the sims are filled with photo op possibilities.


I strolled the streets in the cool air of the crisp morning. My outfit? Mostly a new release from Yasum Designs called Summer Punk. The original set includes flared prim cuffs which I traded in for an extra set of stockings. A turtleneck seemed a proper addition on this unseasonably chilly day.


Not surprisingly it is the detailing I love the most in this set. Hat, earrings, boots, belt -- all beautifully textured.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Maitreya Piper II - Copper
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: Yasum*Summer Punk*; MIEL MI KNEE HIGHS - NAVY; PARADISIS Cold Kiss : Sweater black
Shoes: Yasum*Punk Heavy Boots*female
Accessories:

Poses by: Everglow; Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts