Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Mahogany - Accessories Fair


The Accessories Fair is almost one week old. Our color of the week is Mahogany.

I had to meditate on what color mahogany was to me. I decided it was somewhere between crimson and rust; rich but subtle. My outfit started with this scarf from Zerry. When I saw it in the booth at the fair, I knew it was meant to be the start of my mahogany styling. I added a saucy mini from *MIS* and a recent release shrug from elymode and I was set.


My glasses are from Kumanki, also available at the fair.

Style Notes: 

Hair: Tracy - Dark Chocolate
Skin: Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: *elymode* Cyd's leather shrug - rust; **MIS** Chandra - Cherry
Shoes: Baiastice_Maxine Wedge-mother-of-pearl
Accessories: {Zeery} Egyptian Cotton Scarf :: Desher ::; Kumaki Glasses Style K_gs Emerson glasses 1.00;   [Baubles] Thick  Twisted Cuff white (NLA)

Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

E said…
thanks for incorporating *elymode* into your blog look
<3 ely
Did you know mahogany could be so sexy?
:P
Ohhh girlfriend, you rocked mahogany for sure this weekend!!! =)
Anonymous said…
Love the mix, the glasses and the scarf really make it all work together. My favorite is the birdy furniture thingie in the background though <3
Eliza said…
Beautiful, Chic, you always get it just right!
Unknown said…
You blend those colors so beautifully, very pretty.
Anonymous said…
Lovely picture and beautiful colors!

Popular Posts