Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

OTR: Archacon Village


Vero Modero has some great new pants out, ones that definitely had me heading to the "playa".  It was a bit of a bumpy journey, the photo shoot of the morn. My favorite yacht site was steeped in gray -- not fog, just textures that wouldn't rez. So on to Plan B, the SL Destination Guide which happily gets updated fairly often. I scrolled through the current beach listings and found a picturesque sounding spot, Archacon Village


These are French islands. My high school language classes really didn't help me much with the signs. Bakery, library and school seem to be the words I remember *wink*. Still, the atmosphere is lovely and perfect for my new attire. I really do love capris and these Chic Jeans are lots of fun with buttoned pockets and leg plackets. My sophisticated sunglasses and cute striped neck tie are accessories that come with the new brightly patterned Chic Tops. I opted for a more sedate shirt, feeling so classically European, like Bridget Bardot -- retro coming around again into mainstream. I love it.


My sandals are a new release from Baby Monkey. The Ultimate Zena sandals are perfect for Spring and Summer. Available in a variety of colors, they come in both Viewer 2 and invisiprim versions and include a HUD for color matching. A handy notecard with some of the popular brands of skin tones is included. How nice! 

Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Shyla ~ Hazelnut (new release)
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 06 Brass [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed / lips :: Ruin
Clothing: [ AYUMI ] Heartbreaker; VERO MODERO / Chic Jean (new release)
Shoes: BM Ultimate Zena V2 White (new release)
Accessories: VERO MODERO / Chic Sun Glass (new release); VERO MODERO / Plaid Scarf (new release); homemade bangles

Poses by: Amacci, BehaviorBody

Comments

Pixieplumb said…
Thanks for the mention - the shoes look great and your photography is beautiful as ever xxx
Eliza said…
Love the photos and the location is beautiful!

Popular Posts