Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Misty Blues - Skies and Waters



Softness. Mist. Quiet hours with thoughts and memories.

I didn't have a lot of "sky blue" in my inventory. It isn't a color I go out of my way to search for. But I did have two new release items that fit our Color of the Week, and together they made a lovely photo.

My blue mask skin is one of the Fashion For Life releases from Glam Affair. You have likely seen the photos, though perhaps not in a setting such as this. It is quite lovely. Gentle, demur -- almost fairy-like, but with a bit more mystery than our average fairy displays. You still have a few days to shop and donate!

My silver and pale blue necklace hales from *JD*DESIGN.  I love the handmade look. No scripted links here; a tradition I embraced in my stint as a jewelry designer. The blue stones are cool and subtle, the design carefree and creative.

My just barely OK for the office top is one of Chandra's. When looking for something "skimpy", I know which folders in my inventory to search *wink*. The twinkling blue eyes are also from deivousmind.


The magical  locale is my finally finished forest glade pond with skybox surround which is now available in world and on the marketplace.  It took a lot of work for me to be happy with the fantasy steam of the hot water pool. A long and enlightening trip to the Particle Lab helped.  Feel free to come by and take some photos.  It is really OK. There are five different poses built into the pond boulders. Finding the correct rocks to click is a puzzle and an adventure. I wouldn't want to make it TOO easy :D.






Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Carletta ~ Graphite
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mary Ice BL A
Eyes: !dM deviousEyes/M "AngelDust" Delirium **GALAXY**
Clothing: !dM Lenore - corset/AB bodice transparent **WHITE***

Accessories: *JD*NECKLACE COOL BLUE

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very ethereal water nymph look indeed, so pretty~
Anonymous said…
Very pretty and a wonderful pic.
Rudhmellowen said…
Agreed with Astalianda, this is gorgeous!
Luna Jubilee said…
I agree. Its very pretty!
Beautifully done Chic. =)
Kaelyn Alecto said…
Very nice look this week! Beautiful picture!
Anonymous said…
Absolutely lovely Chic! You look like a water fairy :)

Popular Posts