Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Teal in Twilight


My outfit choice for our week of teal is the Franken-Fae dress from AngelwingThis is not the complete outfit. Wings, jewelry and other accouterments were left for other times and places. Still there are so many lovely details to consider; it is truly a special outfit.






Click for a high rez version.



My backdrop is richly detailed, extremely photogenic, filled with drama -- and did I mention free? Find it on a hunt at Panther3D Textures and Sculpts. I was actually there looking for sculpty plant maps when I spotted both the hunt sign AND the gift. It is not easy to find the black rose. In fact, at least when I was there a few days ago, it was close to the last place I looked. If hunting isn't your favorite pasttime, you can purchase this outdoor pose prop (or home addition) for a very reasonable price (see explanation below).

The prop includes three menu driven animations.

Note: I heard from the designer in the wee hours of the morn :D. Only part of the info above is correct. From her note:  


The prop is actually two pieces. The smaller front piece is free or you can purchase the large pack courtyard with fountain. It has a ton of animations in it. All drama filled heart broken omgz I'm dyin'! type poses
I went back over to the shop and could easily see the difference. This is actually wonderful news -- especially if you are a shopper. Both the hunt prize and the larger version are great, and now both in my possession thanks to Adaarye Shikami :D.  So  whether you opt to hunt for the smaller entry piece or go for the large and very impressive courtyard, I am sure you willl be impressed. 


She also sent me a winter build prop (one that I had noticed and admired during my hunting time there) so I am set for all types of weather. A lovely present with which to great the morn.



My poses of the eve are a few of the giant new set out from BehaviorBody. The  60'S Models  set is filled with what I call "natural stance" poses as well as some fun and dramatic departures. The 60s were all of those things of course. The full set comes with pose stands, hud and mirrored poses.


I am wearing the new Zoe skin from Tuli. Find it at the skin fair


Style Notes: 

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Stein Silver
Skin: [:T:] Zoe / sunkissed :: 03 Discotheque
Clothing: **Angelwing** Franken-Fae dress
Shoes: NLA


Poses by:BehaviorBody

Comments

Anonymous said…
That outfit is completely cute!
Unknown said…
Nice dress. Very different! Looks like I'm going hunting for a black rose. *Giggles*
Rudhmellowen said…
So cute is this outfit that it will be added to my inventory, I love it and it looks fab on you
Anonymous said…
The Patchwork dress is awesome and very original! Definitely will check out the Photoprop!
WOW! This is so different and I am loving it! I am going to look at it again, I just might have to add this one to an already cramped closet! Really pretty, Chic.
Lashae Karsin said…
I absolutely LOVE this!! The dress is beyond adorable. I love how it looks pieced together. Very nice job!!
Anonymous said…
Just darling. It looks great on you!

Popular Posts