Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Designers -- PLEASE

So I know I have been lax blogging lately. I have lots of irons in the fire and only so much time.

And that brings me to a once again plea.


Designers --- PLEASE send us photos with your review copies. I can't be alone in this. Some of us get tons of review copies and only have so much time. I try to faithfully go through everything sent to me. But when I get a pack of 12 or so new releases with absolutely no hint of what they might be?

You got it. They go in the trash. That is not what I want and presumably not what you want since you sent them. So please include some vendor photos in a notecare (best) or at least package with vendor pictures on the box.

I am guessing that 90 per cent or so of the bloggers out there really DO care about this issue.

I and the blogger community at large (I am guessing) wish you the best of success. We just need a little help doing our "jobs".


Comments

Layne said…
Not just bloggers but we consumers too. They take a picture for the ad, Why not just pop it in the folder? I bought the item looking at a picture. It saves us time when rummage with what to wear. Some clothes get lost because they have weird names that i would never think it would be. So a picture might help that light go on. IF something is skipped in my inventory to much it gets trashed too.
Ysabel Beaumont said…
I could not agree more with you! One thing that I find missing when I get around reviewing the bloggers folders is the lack of information on the product. ie. a notecard with the release date and prices, information on the store (hunts, promotions, anniversaries, group gifts....) any information help us promote your creations and generate traffic to your store, not just the review copies...

Popular Posts