Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Silver Dawn


It is a new day, a new year and a new 52 Week Color Challenge hue -- well if you consider silver a "hue". Gray was the fist shade on our list. I like neutrals so I was happy to see its cousin roll around. In my mind silver was not only lighter than our original starting point, but it was shiny.


Much of my outfit was pulled from the bottom of my closet floor, but my mini dress and tattoo are new items from [SE*DESIGNZ]. The backless top shows off the tattoo nicely and the frilly skirt works very well. The tattoo set comes in many layers and variations including an all in one tattoo layer. This is a full body grouping called Lyric and is comprised of many mix and match words as art elements.




Style Notes: 

Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Stein Silver
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/li) :: 10a; [SE*Designz] Tattoo - Lyrics
Clothing: [SE*Designz] Winterdress - Baroque; GLAM Light Tone - Sheer Tintable Lycra Tights (NLA)
Shoes: Lya - Valentina  silver (old)
Accessories: Baubles Silver Bangle Bracelet ;

Poses by: bad blogger - forgot to write them down

Comments

I love your silver look!
Lashae Karsin said…
Love the bangles!! .... And your hair and shoes!! Hehe Happy New Year!
Anonymous said…
As always I adore your light settings ... wonderful work girl

Shania Singh

Why you stopped offering them for downloads ???
*sighs*
TrinityBelle said…
all around great shot!

Popular Posts