Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Light, Shadows, Story

Light, shadow and story -- combined they offer questions -- asking us to pause and reflect on where reality begins.


I ventured over to the latest installation by Bryn Oh, Standby. The third and final chapter in the Rabbicorn story, I wanted to be sure and see it soon.  I have no faith in longevity these days. I am pretty sure the IBM hosted exhibit will be around awhile, but I am crossing favorite places off my list daily. They are simply no more.


I didn't get too far into the exhibit before I found this shadowbox. Actual lighting makes this both a dramatic and challenging place for photos. I am not sure that I actually "get" the message here, but the shapes, colors and shallow water are enticing -- and the perfectly colored backdrop for my newly released outfit from Paradisis.  The Nanasa outfit comes with the tiniest of bra tops and some brief skully panties (imagine them hiding under my skirt). The stars of the set -- in my mind at least -- are the gloves and socks. Short zippers and the most intricate rips I have seen, they are amazing to behold. Both socks and gloves are finely ribbed. A variety of colors are available.

Add a little skirt or some booty shorts and you are set. REALLY wild girls will of course scoff at my modesty. And that's OK.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: *SHOP SEU* GIFT --kurukuru hair Long [brown:pattun]--
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04; CyberStar BodyArt  CSBA full body MEHNDI 3 - upper - faded 2
Clothing: PARADISIS Nanasa :  brown (new); *Solange!* Missy skirt brown
Shoes: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Catch Me Outfit Shoes


Poses by: Everglow, estetica and Nigotine

Comments

Popular Posts