Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Dance



BehaviorBody @ Baiastice has a  new set of dance animations out. These can double as modeling poses for a photo shoot and come with a hud, a pose stand, a dance ball and as single animations. There are a posing huds as well as the dance version. The modeling huds stick on your screen top and let you choose the poses easily. Each animation stops after a few seconds for easy photo taking. I, of course opted for the closer to RL experience and took all these shots while in motion.


The dance hud is a full minute. Dance sequences are divided into thirty second files - hence there are two of those. I have to admit it was fun taking these photos even though they are just quick snapshots out front of the government building in the Australs.


My outfit of the day is from Sassy Kitty's Midnight board of the other eve. I added an undershirt sweater as while I am happy to let my tummy show, I am not so thrilled about really low pants *wink*.  My shoes are from A-Bomb and part of the Albero Gatcha Festival which is still apparently on even though I am tardy in reporting.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: fri. - Dylan - Jaded Blond
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04
Clothing: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Chunky Knit Pull Brown; [Sassy Kitty Designs] Vintage Stripes Pants Taupe; [[[ SWANSONG ]]] Shy Sweater (Pebble)
Shoes: A-BOMB Lavea Gatcha shoes (suede)-beige SL 2x
Accessories: Maitreya Coin Belt Brown; CONCRETE FLOWERS- CEDAR STAR EARRING

Poses by: BehaviorBody

Comments

Popular Posts