Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Into the Pot My Pretty


Adorkable Peapod has a new prop out for the holidays -- or any time you need to put someone in their place.  Hello My Pretty is a cauldron set that could easily be called "Into the Pot". There are poses for pushing, falling, gazing into and out of -- and more. The fire below is touch activated and the green goo bubbles enticingly. Who knows what is cooking in there -- besides the victim of course. Find it at the aDORKable shop.

I am wearing the Voodoo outfit from hO wEAr who makes some great costumes. Outfits come out Monday through Friday at $25. This is an oldie, but one of my favorites. I will be checking in throughout the month hoping that some thematic ensembles show up on the board.


Calling in a favor was the only way I could get a victim volunteer for the pot, so I reciprocated by taking a new profile photo for my friend Charlie.

He is wearing one of the new Belleza skins which are of course no longer "news". I will say that it is great to see two different male skins come out at the same time. They are very different and the guys I know definitely prefer one over the other depending on the shape of their face. I am not sure which of the new versions is shown here; Charlie was understandably eager to be out of cauldron range *wink*. But he looks great.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: none
Skin:  []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview
Clothing: hO wEAr Voodoo set
Shoes: Bang Bang - Stingray leather gaiter booties - brown


Poses by: Adorkable

Comments

Adorkable said…
LOL you are too funny! That is adorable. Thank you <3

Popular Posts