Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

I Love Tim Burton Hunt update


I did a bit more exploring on the I Love Tim Burton hunt.  Bloggers and photographers? You SO need prize number #50, the end of the hunt.


The gift includes two skyboxes, one with a window seat and one without. At 13 and 17 prims they work for most any budget and textures? LOADS of different black and white textures. You could take photos in here all day and not get the same shot.  A rug with pillows is also included - matching decor of course. Find this gem at Lievens. The shop is very cute. The snake very easy to find.



Another fun prop on this hunt is this pose hall from Obsidian Desires. It comes with a variety of poses built in. I couldn't figure out the adjustments, by we know you are smarter than I. And if not? You can always use your own poses or poseballs.

My new cool oversized black glasses are a new gift from  Berries Inc. Find them on the wall at the entrance to the store. I am wearing a different face tattoo from Blue Blood. See previous post for style credits. The outfit is mostly free and on this hunt.



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.

Poses by gesticulate!

Comments

Popular Posts