Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Babbage in Long Skirts


I love the Babbages. True, some spots are getting a little shopworn; change moves slowly in that corner of the world. Still, there is a consistency and that is often comforting in a world that moves at record speed.  I lost one side of my mesa vista this morning. Ugliness amidst the previously clear golden skies. They aren't MY skies of course even though it feels like it sometimes. So, instead of pouting (well not too much), I moved some more cliffs over to protect my view and hurriedly dressed in  a new release outfit from Prim and Pixel Paradise.

Off to Steampunk land I went......


There are several ways to wear the set including a short mini. I opted for a more traditional look. The new release comes in rose, fern and ivory sets. The prims are manual mod. The long, full skirt gave me the opportunity to try out some of the new releases from aDORKable Poses. I showed you some yesterday from the Bag Lady series; a couple of those at least are definitely going in my favorites folder. These are from the Poofy set, something as bloggers or photographers we need to keep handy.


While I love to dress up in period garb, I seldom wear it when working. Pants seem more appropriate as I am flitting about, flying and moving giant megaprims around. The good news is that the new Fanny outfit comes with pants that span the centuries and any alternate realities as necessary. The second bit of good news is that the Poofy poses work just fine even if you don't have a wide angled skirt adorning you hips.




The Fanny outfits are on special release price for a bit. You know the drill.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Lena ~ Brown Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: Fanny Outfit - Rose

Accessories: *Primagine* Wishbone Earring

Poses by:Adorkable

Comments

Adorkable said…
Thank you Chic! Beautiful as always <3

Popular Posts