Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Artist



When I was over at the Deco booth at Jewelry Fair 2010 yesterday I was drawn to this necklace. Extremely clever and lots of fun it is made from recycled materials including bottle caps. Those caps are old and worn like ones you would find in an old dump site -- those things we had before "land fills". People actually rummaged through the garbage then, found useful things and reused them. While that isn't often an option any longer, we can remember those days in virtual life.



This morning I asked myself why I was so drawn to this necklace and it came down to the artist in me. So I added some cute new Analyst Glasses (also from Deco and just part of a huge selection of really nice spectacles :D ) and went out to recapture my painting days.

My new spattered paint tank is this month's free item fro Vitamen. It is supposed to be for guys (do we care?) and supposed to be blood, not paint. But since my paintbrush had crimson pigment on the tip, I decided it could be paint just as easily. I added a white shirt and some paint covered jeans (another color, another day) and I zipped over to Belle Belle where I knew there was a great painter's set up. Voila!

The necklace has a worn and twisted cord which you can't see here because of my shirt. It adds to the recycled effect. Earrings are also available and have fish hooks for the piercing parts *wink*. So clever!



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Tracy - Auburn
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 04a
Clothing: Project Kiwi - Painter's Jeans Black; VITAMEN Monthly Freebie Oct2010_Tanks_TOP; Reasonable Desires Cabaret Dress Shirt Open with Shirttails

Accessories: DECO - Recycled Necklace; DECO - Analyst Glasses - Olive; duboo.artist's brush

Poses by: Glitterat

Comments

Popular Posts