Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Adventures of Blogging


Ya just never know what adventure is going to turn up.  Nissa sent me over her very pretty new release scarab necklace from the jewelry fair.  I was thrilled to have it and happy to see that hard work had garnered her some new skills. We all hope for that -- getting better at our jobs of choice -- and it is nice when our efforts are rewarded.



Even though the Magpie booth is in the dark and mysterious region of the Beast's castle, Nissa's necklace is still pretty friendly. Mysterious? Yes, that works, but I had no inclination to don black garments for this photo shoot. So blond and bedecked in Deviance friendly goddesswear, I set out for Egypt. And that is where the interesting parts begin.


I couldn't get into my photo shoot spot in Egypt without interrupting and so I decided that an outside shot would certainly work. I began to look for poses (that never actually happened) when one of the denizens of the sim showed up in friendly mode. I am a friendly gal for the most part and so we chatted a bit. Circumstance or serendipity garnered me these shots and while my male model seems to be wearing a mixture of prims, he is a pretty good looking fellow. So I decided to let the fashion faux pas slide.



We can all use a little male energy now and then and this blog has been lacking in that for awhile. So welcome Undertaker to Chic at Phil's Place. Nissa, I bet you had NO clue what you were starting!

Back in blogger mode, the necklace is lovely and the donation item from Magpie for the fair. Matching earrings went out on the subscibo (how cool) so if you want the matching set, just stop by Magpies booth in the Beast's castle area.  I wonder what may have been going on as I am typing here and standing in Egypt - LOL. All in a day's work


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Exxcess Scorpio blond 3  head 50
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/li) :: 02a
Clothing: Deviance-Enchantress cream

Accessories: (Magpie) Fall Scarab Earrings and Necklace

Poses by: Amacci AO :D

Comments

Nissa Nightfire said…
thank you so much for your kind words! You look beautiful, and what a fun shoot :) I like the masculine energy~

Popular Posts