Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Backstage @ Black and Blue


I know that if I was not-so-patiently waiting for the Black and Blue Fair to open, I'd be wanting to see behind the curtain. So here is a brief tour. There are still many vendors who haven't set up yet, but my early sweep this morning showed a lot of  newly arrived  poses, clothes, skins and miscellaneous goodies. The floor is starting to fill up, so be sure and watch where you step. There are some great things underfoot.


The runway room is getting pretty crowded, but I bet a few dozen more people can add their wares. I have no idea how many total vendors there are. I heard one comment that mentioned two hundred. Some folks have displays, some one item, so it is difficult to tell.

I can tell you it is FUN! Even "I" went shopping.

One of the most popular places is bound to be the bathroom where you can find items from $0 to $10 lindens. I am wearing two of the bargains, my hair is called Poof from Majika. You get a huge fatpack of colors for $10. This is just one of three styles in the discount area. There are demos to try for free.

My leggings are from  Acid & Mala. They come in both pants layers as well as a bright blue version. Find them on the toilet stall door -- well of course you would!


This is the soon to be famous bathroom. It was a forlorn area until Keira proclaimed it discount heaven. There are lots of tiny boxes here, so peruse slowly. My Intrigue Co. top is from the fair, but not the bathroom. Find it on the clothes racks backstage. Sculpties are included for both small and large avatars. A black version is also available.

While I was shopping I camped on the pose stand in the runway room and got a very nice -- and very unusual  pose.  Multitasking, that's the rule these days.



My shoes are the new release from ORANGE Creations.  Mercy, a style I'll be showing you in close up soon, comes in many great colors including midnight blue . They aren't at the fair, but you can pick up an exclusive color of Melanie there. Find the vendor by the comfy chairs in the runway room.

Both Melanie and Mercy include huds for easy coloring.






Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair: Majika POOF
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 08a
Clothing: Intrigue Co. - Navy Pouched Hoodie (review copy); Acid and Mala . Holed Legging - Black
Shoes: #ORANGE Creations# Mercy-Midnight Blue- (review copy)



Poses by Amacci and Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts