Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Summer Hangout

Sometimes my Newness folder contains some stragglers. Not the folders fault of course; mine. This morning I finally unpacked an item called Extreme Hangout Cave from CORBIN COAGE CREATIONS. I remembered picking it up from a Midnight board after I had been shopping for other things. Beyond that I had no clue.

Lots of photos in this post so they are smaller than usual. Click for larger versions. 
Enlarge for the really big pics.

The cave is roomy but fairly low prim. It comes in two versions, one with accessories and one without. Even with all the extra props it weighs in at around 80 prims. I'm not sure if it would fit on a 512. I'll say "maybe" :D.

There is an inside cave with misty pool, a very nice waterfall around back, a rope swing with animations and a shack way up top. There are even stairs and a climbing animation to let you crawl up the rocks to reach your own hangout cabin. I rezzed  the cave on a sandbox.  A beach locale would have been perfect; especially since my garb of the morning consisted of a bikini.

Animations abound including some very nice ones on the log inside the shack. They include /1a adjustments; always a plus.

There is a giant bearskin rug with couple animations inside the cave. An atmospheric particle system is included. I couldn't get it to work this morning, but none of my facelights would work either so I suspect a land permissions or SL problem.

This is a new private sandbox that comes with my new workshop cabin ($50 a week for 50 prims - cool).

There are light sources inside the cave with touch on - off features. My swimsuit is part of a  Black Sea Ensemble from GC (note: There are more characters in the name that will not appear in Blogger. It just deleted the whole link. Oh my!) . The tagline for the shop is Women's Fashion with a Russian Scifi Flair. This may be my very first Russian review copy.  There are always new milestones! This looks like an adult mainland sim. I got there without age verification.

I ventured back over to Corbin Coage to see if the cave was still available. The Midnight board is off, alas. BUT THERE IS STILL GOOD NEWS. 

The cave is still available to purchase.
And I found two nice gifts in the shop.

The mailbox is right in the center of the room. Hard to miss. It is transfer and one per avatar.  The very nice hammock is trickier to find; something perhaps for those that are actually looking around as I was. It is over by an outside wall not far from the Picks Raffle counter. 

I haven't opened either gift, but I did see a version of the hammock in the outdoors area of the shop and it is lovely. Take a look around while you are there. Lots to see. I especially liked the picnic blanket with props. They are made on crumpled blankets rather than flat. Much more authentic :D.

Style notes:

Hair: TRUTH Amy Jane - Steel-Ivory
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a
Clothing:  GC  Black Sea Bikini

Poses by Amacci, LAP, Pffiou!

Comments

Popular Posts