Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Basking in the Glow


With two great new freebies in my closet and time on my hands, I decided to do a bit of exploring. My throw a dart on the map location (not quite, but it was a happy find) turned out to be magical. Vague is the name of the sim.  It is filled with particle effects and glow. And yes, it is home to a couple of Japanese shops. Find them high on the hill in a small village.


Another bit of inventory newness was a huge pack of runway walks and poses from Behavior Body at Baiastice. My brief flirtation with modeling was simply that -- brief, so I wasn't exactly sure what runway poses were. In this case they are some very nice poses with a twirl at the beginning. There is attitude in that twirl for sure and in some of the poses. Others, like my lead photo have a more wistful feel to them. Models  are not always happy.

This is a huge release and the poses come with mirror versions (yeah!) which will be so nice to have. I haven't tried out all the stands yet, but most of the more complex ones fit me well. As always, try on poses and walks before purchasing to find the ones that work for you. We are ALL different, and that's a good thing.


I will say that these are very versatile poses and could easily be used for vendor, fashion or glamor photography as well as modeling. After the twirl the poses stop in some great positions for still photography.  This is the nicest set from Behavior Body I have seen. Our designers just keep getting better and better. And according to the folders I received, there are two free runway poses at the shop, so check for those.

Both my boyfriend tank and Spring bangles are new gifts from generous designers. You can pick up the tank (all layers) at !Ohmai in Tableau. The tops available for purchase come in color packs and can be tucked in or left out. (Thanks freeverts!)

The pretty pink bangle set hales from Lostwood, a shop featuring jewelry, tattoos and mouthwear. There are lots of great items, free and to purchase, so take a look around.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.



Style Notes: 

Hair:Amacci Hair Paula ~ Henna
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Jade (tone 4/br) :: 01a
Clothing: !O: Basics Boyfriend Racerback [Blank] ; []::Tuli::[] Shine leggings [taupe] ;  KK's Designs  Waist tied shirt Beige Plaid
Shoes:A-BOMB Phoxxe Shoes-Patent
Accessories: Lostwood Old Rose Bracelet; [ENDEAVOR] -TF- Aviator glassesWhite


Poses by Behavior Body

Comments

Popular Posts