Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Saying Goodbye: Retrology


Retrology will be closing on the 12th of this month.

From the notecard:

We are hoping to organize one last event at PIN UPS Night Club to say goodbye to the SIM, and will announce any plans for that in the coming days.

The SIM, if not sold, will be abandoned back to Linden Labs at Midnight on April 12th/2010.

I have always had a special place in my heart for Retrology. I took my very first vendor photos in the movie theater you see in the background. A few weeks ago I set up a tiny shop in the Obscure Finds area. The hunts there have always been some of the best, with so many talented creators offering gifts to those who braved the lag.

In remembrance, here are a few posts from the past. Saying good-bye is difficult.



My outfit is one look from  the Valeria set from BLUE BLOOD. Pose from my Amacci AO.

Comments

Popular Posts