Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hunting At the Fair

 
Just a bit over an hour and the Accessories Fair 2010 will be underway. Along with shopping -- and we love shopping, there are some gifts to find. Quite a few of the vendors have free and dollarbie presents in their shops. I went around this evening picking up a few (well, you know I would). I have a freebie at Baubles, so be sure and come by and pick it up. The box is right inside the front door.  There is more hustle and bustle going on now than I have seen in the last few days. Finishing touches, second checks are in progress and some retailers are still setting up. With 66 vendors now (if I counted correctly) you are bound to find something to your liking.

Along with shopping and shop freebies there will be a hunt. The hunt starts officially on Sunday, March 7th after 12.00 AM SLT and there will be official announcements telling you who is participating. Prizes can range from free to up to $50. Look in shops as well as high and low in nooks and crannies. I put my dollarbie prize out early as I have no idea if I'll be able to get back into the sim. So keep an eye out for Accessory Fair bags just like the one I am holding. They are actually larger than purse size (or can be). They might be smaller also. 

We are coming into green season and I'm wearing lots of green newness this eve. My hair is a new style just out from Truth called Melinda. It does come in green, but I chose the shades of auburn pack. I hardly ever buy things as you know, but I just loved this and couldn't resist.  The bangles and earrings are some new ones I made this eve for Baubles and will be available NEXT week as a Bargain Hunters Paradise new release.  I'll have a close up photo for you when they become available. 

My footwear is from A-Bomb as a prize in the Twisted Hunt. The boots are color change with two shades of green as well as black. Very cute and perfect for our upcoming Irish days. I picked up these fun jeans as part of a dollarbie hunt at [M2M].  The..::Green Zebra Jeans Pants::.. are prize number #15. Find them upstairs in the shop. My Missy sweater is from Solange and a long time favorite. 

Poses by LAP.


Comments

Popular Posts