Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bookworm


There is a cute new dress at Poison on the Midnight board. It took me a couple of days to win; getting up early is mandatory and at 6:50 SL morning time there are only 25 slaps available. There is always tomorrow however. Cute and sassy with stylish prim pieces it is worth a bit of effort :D.

I zipped over to the Drowsy library, a place I love for the attention to detail. Every good bookworm needs spectacles. Well of course they do. These new slightly geeky models from Homespun are both charming and very versatile. With tons of color and texture choices, I had no trouble finding a perfectly coordinating pair. The glasses come in two standard sizes and can be modified for fit as needed. Texture and color choices are by clickable menu.


My books are from a Pose Fair project for PhotoGraphique called "Poised" and will be released next week along with a mini pose set. Single poses will be available as well as a collection of book props.

My shoes are from the G Field subscribo, a fairly recent join gift.



Hair: Melinda from Truth
Skin: Eva from Tuli.

Comments

Popular Posts