Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Thankfulness



This is my post photo from last year's November holiday. It still fits my mood on this Thanksgiving eve. I was thankful then, and I am thankful now.

We don't always show our appreciation. Sometimes it gets put aside for another day-- when we have more time. But people need to know how much we care. So thanks to all my friends and family -- real or virtual. Thanks to the people who make our lives easier, more productive and more beautiful -- real or virtual. Thanks to the people I have forgotten to say "thank you" to.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

So I'm legal in the fashion feeds --

Style notes:
Hair by Truth, Skin by Tuli, Shoes by Juicy, Boa by Callie Cline. Thankfully, I knew all those by heart *wink*.

Comments

Popular Posts