Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Three in a Shirt


Unless you've been living under a rock after swearing off shopping or even looking, you likely recognize this shirt as the Skipping Stones gift from Surf Couture. The I'm a Little Bit Country shirt has been well blogged and I know of only one reader who "only" views my blog :D. Hence there is no need for me to tell you how cute the shirt is; you know. My plan was a simple one. Xia, Benicia an I (who of course each had the shirt) would make up an outfit. Our self made rules dictated that we could only use items already in our closets.

It was fun. Here's the skinny.


click for larger photos

Xia went for the out of the box country gal look. Using both hat and straw included in the prize, she added sf design hat hair, cargo pants from E! Eclectic and her Studio M'z cowboy boots. Her new butterfly tattoos from Fallen Angel are peaking through the edge of her shirt. Oh what a sassy cowgirl!

Benicia donned her new hair from JUNWAVE, a group gift just out in this very pretty blond color only. She chose the shorter version of the top and added an open purple shirt from E! Eclectic and her gray Adam and Eve jeans. Duh! clogs completed the outfit.



I went for the punk tomboy look with my Fanny from the Tree hair and Patchouly belt (KOSH), a men's long sleeved gray sweater from [NOP] and knee length shorts from Moonshine. To those basics I added some short nubby socks from Shiny Things, my MK Sneaks from MK Fashion and Monza glasses from primOptic. My FG Underground cigarette added a final touch.

Our backdrop is the great Lyric Skybox from REEK. 48 prims and mod copy, it is great for a home, sky shop or work area. The light coming through the windows is great and I love the step ups to the next level. Those extra touches do count. Pick it up at the Skipping Stones Hunt, or get the version sans poetry on the walls at the store.

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts