Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Skipping in Style #5



Skipping Stones Hunt mash up indie style #5 here. Earlier posts are #1, #2, #3, #4.

Having faithfully categorized all my new poses from the Pro Posers Hunt, I am finishing up my posts on Skipping Stones. Both of these hunts are filled with wonderful prize gifts, so if you haven't started hunting -- get to it! You can start from any store link mentioned in the posts.

While I am definitely fond of the mix and match capabilities of neutrals, I love color just as much. The raggedy ann Rhapsody skirt from *BOOM* is a gorgeous surprising blend of turquoise and raspberry in a fun patchwork pattern. I paired it with the top of a mini dress from Acid & Mala Creations. The lovely necklace from Bliensen + MaiTai added a ladylike touch.


click for larger photos

My dark strawberry hair from The Stringer Mausoleum and Shrine is one of two styles and several colors in their prize. Not all that easy to find, there is a hunt cheat sheet available in the main shop.

The lovely dock is from *chanimations - deviousMind. It comes with skipping rock and various poses. I opted just to gaze at the water flowing beneath me. And yes, this is real SL water and not a Photoshop effect.


With so many great designers on this hunt, it's likely you'll be heading back to spend some lindens. Just in case you need it, you can pick up this cute pink Visa "mouth" card at MyStyle. It's a promotional dollarbie; for how long I do not know :D.

Poses by LAP and ANA_Mations (not a typo :D).


Comments

Popular Posts