Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

In the Moonlight


Some days all really does seem right with the world. Pieces fall into place and beauty reigns. The Llyra dress from Aria's Dream would make anyone feel beautiful. Add my ORYTHIA necklace and earring set from Donna Flora and my WAKA & yuki updo and I was simply gorgeous.

OK, false modesty aside *wink* this is a lovely dress that goes perfectly with a necklace I'd been dieing to wear and some very fancy hair. When it works, it works!


click for larger photos


The skirt panels and sleeve ruffles both flow smoothly in a slow motion dance. In my fairytale setting I do feel very much like a princess. Check all the stores for more superb designs.

I think I'll go back to my dreaming .....


Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts