Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Garden Secrets


The generosity of HeidiHo Huet is definitely NOT a secret. Designs range from warrior to dolly to lady to "ho" and the creativity often makes me smile. She's been giving full sets away every weekday for a very long time and her fan base is huge -- as well it should be. Today's costume is called Voodoo and it is dazzling. Complete with striking necklace and a voodoo doll, it speaks of warm Louisiana nights and hidden desires. This outfit is available for free until 8 pm. Get it at one of the hO wEAr shops.

I was wearing my ARC reducing bandanna from D3 and my Ticky Tacky LickMe! earrings when I tried this on and couldn't think of anything that worked better in my wardrobe. Heidi has a great hair pictured on the vendor though and a link to the shop is included. Supporting each other; it works for me!

click for larger photos

Deep in the garden by the glowing formal pond, she waits in Joelle by New Eden Designs. Elegant and understated in richly textured dusky violet, this is a perfect dress for a formal affair -- or a tryst in the garden. I added a lovely vintage drop necklace and earring set from DECO as my only adornments. Caliente (dollarbie) hair from a giant fatpack of colors worked perfectly. Find it at Simply Britnee.


Where am I? In my own secret garden out on the sandbox - LOL. Ah the tricks the camera can play. I was so amazed when I rezzed the garden from The Gentlemen Bastards. The photo on the Midnight Mania board does not do it justice. And this one doesn't either. You need to be inside the walls to feel the magic.

Still, you can see from the photos above how intimate it can be, a quiet space in a sometimes busy world. Just out on the board with a VERY low number, you can get yours complete with two couches, trees and candles. Slap the board or purchase in the store for very few lindens; the choice is yours. And here's the other secret -- the board is being reset throughout the day for a limited time, so if it is in lockdown check back later.

Poses by LAP.

Comments

Popular Posts