Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Retro Pink



[AV] VLODOVIC, billed as rockabilly - pinup - vintage, has a retro dress that can easily turn into a casual capri set. And it is a buck. Ah the excitement. The skirt floats beautifully and has two layers -- an organza overskirt and taffeta underskirt? I'm only guessing :D .



Being a casual gal at heart, I opted for the outfit sans skirt. You may be a more formal gal, and that's what choice is all about.

While you are at the shop, check the lucky boards (one on the 2nd floor currently with flats and one on the third floor with some cute retro glasses). Alas my number didn't come up. Did I wait around awhile? Of course I did.



Poses by Vago, Torridwear. Shoes by Juicy, Earrings by Primagine, Hair by Bryce.

Comments

Adriana Martin said…
Hi! i just added this blog to my list, see youlater! :D

http://vlodovicstore.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts