Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Vain Hunt - Get Ready


The red lips Kissed Hunt by Vain starts at noon or a bit before today. Some merchants have their lips out and some have them in hiding. I did a quick jaunt to get a lay of the land in my middle of the night. I'll probably wait until the crowds disburse to continue.

Still I wanted to share a few of the fun things I gathered. The skin is from Color Skins (and there are male versions too). The hair which I really like is from Stringer Mausoleum and comes in tons of colors. It has some cute hair ornaments as options (very nicely done but a bit over the top with the rest of my garb) and I saw a skin for the guys in there amongst the goodies.

The panda -- his eyes blink heissocute -- is from Pink Fuel. And the outfit? It's from Sn@tch but not from the hunt. It was a lucky chair prize while I was looking. One of three I found this eve with my name on it. SOOOOO -- don't forget to check those lucky chairs while you are out attempting to --

Get Kissed.

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts