Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Gypsy in Me


So -- I had no plans to blog today's dollarbie from Lemania. That was until a friend stopped by my place and I saw the gorgeous colors it contained. Now, anyone reading this blog often knows I am not a long dress gal. But, there is always a but. I made a few changes and I had a gorgeous gypsy dress.

The original dress comes with both system skirt and long gloves -- all in this same pattern.I always look too hippy in system skirts even though I have practically NO hips. But, the dress works just fine sans skirt and gives a much sleeker profile. I also changed the transparency on the skirt to 0 to give it a less fancy look.

Then, I added a great belt from Phoenix Design. The belt is scripted for color changes. Again, it was my lucky day as the color I had made it last was a perfect subtle contrast. I zipped over to a new photo op spot I found yesterday and with the serendipity holding -- we have the photo above.

Hair by Amacci, earrings by Love Chic, Pose by LAP

Countdown: T minus 4 :D

Comments

Popular Posts