Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Night Mischief


Mischief has a new subscribeOmatic and of course wants YOU to sign up. As a bribe (she said that -- not ME!) there is this cute top and skirt. Socks are included and there is a white bra top should you feel a bit shy. The tied top also comes in solid black. A very useful addition to your mix and match wardrobe I bet.

Mischief as you probably know makes fun, girlie, tease clothes. Shorts skirts are a biggie (wink).

I am STILL wearing this hat from Sn@tch. It went perfectly -- for me anyway -- with the Ivalde Black Swan outfit. Who would have thunk it? I got this hat from one of my first on the wall hunts at Ivey's so that was LONG ago. And I remembered thinking then, "WHAT am I going to do with this?" Big laugh here. We all change I suspect and we change faster in Phil's domain than in RL. And now I just love it.


Since I seem to be in a steampunk, goth, Victorian mode these last few hours, the above bracelet fits right in with my outfits. It is from Night Spirit. I have no idea how long this will be out as I just happened on it this eve. Find it for free in a red box with bow on the floor of the main shop area. There is a model stand nearby and when "I" was there, a model.

Shoes, by Juicy, Hair by HOH, Hat by Sn@tch, Pose by Dela.

Comments

Popular Posts